Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bapak sudah mau pulang, dong..

"Bang!" the guard salutes me as i walk through the gates, coming back from 7E. its usual that we greet each other with the salutation "bang" and grin widely but never a salute. What's up? i wondered..

"Saya 22hb ni dah nk balik." It hit me in the head like someone just threw a rock there. So fast? Is it really been this long?

Then, he tell me about how his 3 year old son always speaks to him on the phone but doesn't recognize his face and how much he misses him. n about his plan to open a grocery store upon his return. He's from Medan. then, we apologize for any wrongdoings and wish each other luck and shake hand. He has a hand of a hardworking man, big, rough and sweaty.

yeah, i really get along with people, pangkat doesn't mean a thing to me, bcoz eventually we all goin to end up dlm lubang kubur. even when i was a doctor, i always respect and tegur all the makcik sapu and pak gad. at least, they are more sincere than the doctors.

but, this post is about how fast time flies n i'm still stuck at this spot. I mean, he's told me the plan before and suddenly, it is materializing. it is really kinda wake up call for me. i know that interviews are hard to get nowadays but one?

so, i need to get my income automation fast, then, settle things up with the kuda kayu malaysia (kementerian kesihatan malaysia). but ,if i become a h.o here, i'm never going to take the AMC. So, till the end of this month, if i get a job, then, planning for AMC and Oz is still on. but, if not, then, it's h.o in malaysia and i'm stuck in the rat race, chasing my own tail to the graveyard.

No comments: